Pikes Peak Region - 14 Map Series
The Pikes Peak Region series contains 14 maps (from Monument, on the northern edge, to areas south of Colorado Springs and from Divide, on the western edge, to the west side of Colorado Springs).
The maps in this series are 3-5/8" W X 4-1/4" H (when folded) and are 17" X 11" when unfolded and are both waterproof and tear-resistant. We also offer a digital format (GeoPDF) for all of the maps in this series.
All maps in this series include very detailed information including:
- Allowed trail uses
- Trail length
- Directions and longitude/latitude coordinates for the trailhead and parking area
- Trail rating (difficulty level)
- Total ascent & descent (in feet)
- Waypoints (landmarks) and their associated mileages from the trailhead (including trail intersections, stream crossings, overlooks, ridgelines, ruins, significant geologic features, etc.)
- Roads, hydrology (streams, lakes, etc.), contours (50' intervals), and public land boundaries
- Longitude/latitude grid
- Shaded relief
Sample Trail Data Provided for Each Trail
Each Pikes Peak Region map identifies all of the trails within a specific area, identifying all trail connections so that you can create your own unique adventures.
To purchase any of these map products CLICK on the cover photos below.
- Page 2 of 2