Pikes Peak - Front RangePOCKET PALS Trail Maps
Hiking/climbing route map for Pikes Peak in Colorado's Front Range. This map contains detailed information on 4 trailheads and 7 routes. For a detailed description, photos, videos, and reviews of Pikes Peak click HERE.
- East Slopes / Barr Trail (Standard)
- Northwest Slopes (Crags)
- Railroad Couloir
- Y Couloir
- Heizer / Trail 638 Approach
- Bottomless Pit Approach
- Rumdoodle Ridge Approach
- Barr / Manitou Springs Trailhead
- Crags Trailhead
- Heizer Trailhead
- Devil's Playground Trailhead
All Colorado 14er climbing/hiking maps contain the following information for each route:
1) Delineation of the climbing route on a detailed base map (including roads, public land boundaries, contours (80' intervals), and hydrology (streams, lakes, etc.)
2) The difficulty of the climb rated by Class (Yosemite Decimal System)
2) Exposure Rating
3) Snow Steepness
4) Length of the Route
5) Elevation Gain & Loss
6) Starting Elevation
7) Elevation Profile
8) Waypoints (landmarks) and their mileages along the route
9) Detailed description for locating the trailhead
The maps in this series are 3-5/8" W X 4-1/4" H (when folded) and are 17" X 11" (when unfolded) and they are both waterproof and tear-resistant.
A portion of every sale supports non-profits who are dedicated to the preservation/conservation and restoration of Colorado's Fourteeners.
Pikes Peak - Front Range
size and material coating are good. expected trail to pike's peak to be more expanded. was hoping for trail to occupy 75% of available space on map instead it seemed more like 1/3.
They are detailed, small, sturdy and so handy! We send them to our outdoorsy clients who plan to move to Colorado Springs. :D
The map arrived almost overnight and gives great details on the area we plan to hike. I've already enjoyed looking at it preparing for the trip
Handy little guide.
Very practical and spells out all the trail options.
Map review, Pikes Peak
This is an excellent product, full of unexpected information and easily carried, given its proportions.
Pikes Peak Trail Map
Very Helpful for planning