Maps as Mobile As You Are - Our Digital (GeoPDF) Maps Will Keep You On Track
* Our digital Geo-PDF files will be e-mailed directly to you after your purchase from our website.
* Load your digital map onto a free app ("Topo Reader" for iOS Apple devices and "Paper Maps" for Android devices).
* Use our digital maps offline, no signal necessary (just make sure to load the map onto your device prior to leaving for the trail).
* Look for the blue dot. That's your current location on the map.
However, if you prefer paper maps (waterproof & tear-resistant), no worries, we've got you covered with our indestructible paper maps.
Even better, get a 15% discount if you order both a paper and digital map (of the same map).
DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation resources, we love maps, and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, and conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate 15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
* All of our trail and recreation maps are updated regularly.
* We are the only trail and recreation map company that identifies waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.). Most of our maps contain waypoints.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area (not just the most popular trails) so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure. Plus we can introduce you to trails you never knew existed.
* Our paper maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails. They are virtually indestructible as they are made of a special waterproof and tear-resistant paper.
DIGITAL (GEO-PDF) MAPS
* Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device. Once loaded you can always see your current location on these maps (when used in conjunction with a free navigation app). These maps are designed to be used off-line.
* Our digital maps also contain the same detailed trail statistics as our paper maps.
POCKET PALS TRAIL MAPS - Small Pocket Maps, Big Outdoor Adventures! The Red Rock Canyon Open Space is a 789-acre city park located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It is situated on the west side of the city, just off of U.S. Route 24 between Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs The park consists of...
Salida and Buena Vista are well known for their biking, both road and mountain varieties. In both towns, rides are literally right out the door – there’s no need to load, unload, load and unload gear to get out for rides and back to home base. And whatever the season...
The COVID pandemic has created an increased interest in many outdoor recreation activities in Colorado and being outside in the fresh air, far from other people, is one of the safest places to be. Bird watching is one of the activities that has surged in popularity here in Colorado since...