Colorado Trail Maps: Digital and Paper
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Maps as Mobile As You Are - Our Digital (GeoPDF) Maps Will Keep You On Track
* Our digital Geo-PDF files will be e-mailed directly to you after your purchase from our website.
* Load your digital map onto a free app ("Topo Reader" for iOS Apple devices and "Paper Maps" for Android devices).
* Use our digital maps offline, no signal necessary (just make sure to load the map onto your device prior to leaving for the trail).
* Look for the blue dot. That's your current location on the map.
However, if you prefer paper maps (waterproof & tear-resistant), no worries, we've got you covered with our indestructible paper maps.
Even better, get a 15% discount if you order both a paper and digital map (of the same map).
DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation resources, we love maps, and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, and conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate 15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
* All of our trail and recreation maps are updated regularly.
* We are the only trail and recreation map company that identifies waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.). Most of our maps contain waypoints.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area (not just the most popular trails) so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure. Plus we can introduce you to trails you never knew existed.
* Our paper maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails. They are virtually indestructible as they are made of a special waterproof and tear-resistant paper.
DIGITAL (GEO-PDF) MAPS
* Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device. Once loaded you can always see your current location on these maps (when used in conjunction with a free navigation app). These maps are designed to be used off-line.
* Our digital maps also contain the same detailed trail statistics as our paper maps.
Have Fun Trying Out Our Interactive Recreation Maps
The Intemann Trail was first envisioned by the late Manitou Springs city planner, Paul Intemann. It was his dream to connect the many unstructured paths following the contours along Red Mountain and Iron Mountain while providing area residents and visitors with an urban-access trail. But when Intemann died...
If we learned anything from this historically weird summer it’s that outdoor adventures with the family—no matter how micro or close-to-home—are more important than ever. And guess what! It’s easier than you think to keep those open-air vibes going through fall and winter. To get your wheels turning, we asked...
Our interactive recreation maps will take you on a flight over the Colorado Springs area and will land you at the various themed-recreation sites. Currently we offer interactive maps for Dog Parks, Pickleball Courts (Indoor & Outdoor), and Disc Golf Courses. We've also included a lot of relevant data for...