DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* Our maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails.
* Our paper maps are made of waterproof and tear-resistant paper so they are virtually indestructible. Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device and you can always see your current location on these maps.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure.
* Most of our maps show waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.).
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation opportunities, we love maps and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate ~15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
This is a great set of maps that fill a much needed niche for hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. They offer excellent detail and coverage in a very usable size and scale. Trails are easy to read and offer numerous landmark descriptions.
* These maps are easy to use out on the trail. They fold up small enough to fit in virtually anything with a pocket, and unfold to just the right size to be easily read without turning into a massive wind sail. They are waterproof and durable as advertised.
* The perfect companion for beginner, novice and advanced hikers alike. There are so many gorgeous trails to enjoy - why not be prepared by knowing exactly where you are going. These accurate maps will help you enjoy your hike with confidence.
Don't miss out on our HUGE Holiday Sale going on now until December 23rd. We are taking 25%-45% off all of our map products. Stay on track when hiking Colorado's trails by using Pocket Pals Trail Maps. Small, Pocket-Sized Trail Maps for Big Colorado Adventures! www.PPTrailMaps.com
Avoid the hectic crowds of the typical Black Friday event. Instead, stretch your legs (and stomach!) by enjoying the great trails at Cheyenne Mountain State Park or any other Colorado State Park with NO PARK ENTRY FEE! Join in the fun with featured activities or just enjoy the park on...
Palmer Park is the largest park within Colorado Springs, Colorado and is centrally located near the intersection of North Academy and Maizeland. Elevation Outdoors Magazine named it the "Best Urban Park" in its Best of Rockies 2017 list. This is a great place to get deep into nature while still being in...