Maps as Mobile As You Are - Our Digital (GeoPDF) Maps Will Keep You On Track
* Our digital Geo-PDF files will be e-mailed directly to you after your purchase from our website.
* Upload your digital map to a free app (Topo Reader).
* Use our digital maps offline, no signal necessary.
* Look for the blue dot. That's your current location on the map.
However, if you prefer paper maps (waterproof & tear-resistant), no worries, we've got you covered with our indestructible paper maps.
DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* Our digital maps contain ALL of the trails (along with their detailed statistics) in a certain area, not just one trail at a time like other digital trail maps.
* Our digital trail maps show your current location directly on the map and give you access to many more trails, including those that are lesser known (our competitors only have the most popular trails).
* Our paper maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails.
* Our paper maps are made of waterproof and tear-resistant paper so they are virtually indestructible. Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device and you can always see your current location on these maps.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure.
* Most of our maps show waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.).
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation opportunities, we love maps and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate ~15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
This is a great set of maps that fill a much needed niche for hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. They offer excellent detail and coverage in a very usable size and scale. Trails are easy to read and offer numerous landmark descriptions.
* These maps are easy to use out on the trail. They fold up small enough to fit in virtually anything with a pocket, and unfold to just the right size to be easily read without turning into a massive wind sail. They are waterproof and durable as advertised.
* The perfect companion for beginner, novice and advanced hikers alike. There are so many gorgeous trails to enjoy - why not be prepared by knowing exactly where you are going. These accurate maps will help you enjoy your hike with confidence.
Recommendations for outdoor exercising in parks or on trails, always observe social distancing minimums As long as you are feeling well it can be good for you to get outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine to exercise during the coronavirus outbreak. However, to keep yourself and other outdoor recreators...
Keep Your Feet Warm When Out Adventuring This Winter Leave hibernation to the bears. If you get the right boots you won't need to shiver or sacrifice sure footing in order to enjoy winter. From casual walking to winter hiking and work in sub-zero temperatures the links below will show you some of...