Maps as Mobile As You Are - Our Digital (GeoPDF) Maps Will Keep You On Track
* Our digital Geo-PDF files will be e-mailed directly to you after your purchase from our website.
* Download your digital map to a free app (Topo Reader).
* Use our digital maps offline, no signal necessary.
* Look for the blue dot. That's your current location on the map.
However, if you prefer paper maps (waterproof & tear-resistant), no worries, we've got you covered with our indestructible paper maps.
DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* Our digital maps contain ALL of the trails (along with their detailed statistics) in a certain area, not just one trail at a time like other digital trail maps.
* Our digital trail maps show your current location directly on the map and give you access to many more trails, including those that are lesser known (our competitors only have the most popular trails).
* Our paper maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails.
* Our paper maps are made of waterproof and tear-resistant paper so they are virtually indestructible. Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device and you can always see your current location on these maps.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure.
* Most of our maps show waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.).
* All of our trail and recreation maps are updated regularly.
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation opportunities, we love maps and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate 15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
As of July 2020 you Will Need a Hunting or Fishing License to Hike in Colorado State Wildlife Areas.
Hikers exploring Colorado’s designated state wildlife areas (SWA's) will now be required to have hunting or fishing licenses as a result of a new policy that goes into effect Wednesday, July 1st ,2020. There are two reasons for the new policy. The management of state wildlife areas is funded through...
Are you looking for a unique Father's Day gift that your dad will love? Rocky Mountain Food Tours has put together some awesome gift boxes for all of those special fathers out there. Check out "The Outdoorsman" gift box which contains lots of interesting outdoors-related gifts including two Pocket Pals...
National Trails Day on the first Saturday in June recognizes all the incredible benefits federal, state and local trails provide for recreation and exposure nature. Events held throughout the United States help promote awareness of the wide variety of services the trails systems offer. The day encourages people to discover...