Maps as Mobile As You Are - Our Digital (GeoPDF) Maps Will Keep You On Track
* Our digital Geo-PDF files will be e-mailed directly to you after your purchase from our website.
* Download your digital map to a free app (Topo Reader).
* Use our digital maps offline, no signal necessary.
* Look for the blue dot. That's your current location on the map.
However, if you prefer paper maps (waterproof & tear-resistant), no worries, we've got you covered with our indestructible paper maps.
DESIGNED, PRODUCED AND PRINTED IN COLORADO
What Makes our Maps Unique
* Our digital maps contain ALL of the trails (along with their detailed statistics) in a certain area, not just one trail at a time like other digital trail maps.
* Our digital trail maps show your current location directly on the map and give you access to many more trails, including those that are lesser known (our competitors only have the most popular trails).
* Our paper maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use out on the trails.
* Our paper maps are made of waterproof and tear-resistant paper so they are virtually indestructible. Our digital maps are easy to load onto your mobile device and you can always see your current location on these maps.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area so that you can see how they are all interconnected. This will help you to plan your own unique adventure.
* Most of our maps show waypoints, or landmarks along every trail to help keep you on track (e.g. stream crossings, overlooks, ruins, trail intersections, significant geologic features, etc.).
* We are Colorado owned and operated and possess the perfect credentials for making the best Colorado trail maps. We love our state's precious outdoor recreation opportunities, we love maps and we have a background in geographic information systems (GIS) and computer mapping.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate 15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC BELOW TO BE REDIRECTED TO OUR SPRING 2020 NEWSLETTER Colorado Trail & Recreation Maps - Paper (waterproof & tear-resistant) and Digital (GeoPDF)
Help Keep Colorado's Trails and Parks Open If we all want to see our beloved trails and parks remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic there are a few guidelines that we all need to follow to help keep our outdoor spaces open. After all, these outdoor spaces are so critical...
Recommendations for outdoor exercising in parks or on trails, always observe social distancing minimums As long as you are feeling well it can be good for you to get outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine to exercise during the coronavirus outbreak. However, to keep yourself and other outdoor recreators...