Pocket Pals offers trail and recreation maps for Colorado including: Colorado's 14er maps and Pikes Peak region maps (Garden of the Gods Park, North Cheyenne Canon Park, Red Rock Canyon Open Space, Section 16, Intemann & Barr trails, plus hundreds more).
Designed, Produced and Printed in Colorado!
* Our maps are pocket-sized when folded and are a handy size when opened up so that they are easy to use on the trails.
* All of our maps show every trail in a specific area so you can see how they are interconnected. This will help you plan your own unique adventure.
* Most of our maps show the locations of waypoints or landmarks along the trails to help keep you on track.
* One of our missions is to "GIVE BACK" to Colorado trail, open space, park, conservation and restoration non-profits. Every year we donate ~15% of our profits to over a dozen of these organizations.
This is a great set of maps that fill a much needed niche for hikers, mountain bikers and trail runners. They offer excellent detail and coverage in a very usable size and scale. Trails are easy to read and offer numerous landmark descriptions.
* These maps are easy to use out on the trail. They fold up small enough to fit in virtually anything with a pocket, and unfold to just the right size to be easily read without turning into a massive wind sail. They are waterproof and durable as advertised.
* The perfect companion for beginner, novice and advanced hikers alike. There are so many gorgeous trails to enjoy - why not be prepared by knowing exactly where you are going. These accurate maps will help you enjoy your hike with confidence.
Are you a local or visitor to the Pikes Peak Region who wants to get outside and enjoy recreational activities? Looking for some helpful information to motivate you and get you started? If so, visit the Pikes Peak Outdoors' website (PikesPeakOutdoors.org). This website is designed to be a hub for all things...
With a true love for all things Colorado we have combined our passion for outdoor recreation and our background in geographic information systems (GIS) to develop these premier trail and recreation maps for Colorado's outdoor enthusiasts.
Julie Raber (owner)