The use of trail information or files downloaded or purchased from the Pocket Pals website, require agreeing to the following licensing terms.
Under this License, YOU MAY:
- Use Pocket Pals trail maps and information for your personal use only.
- Print and display according to the terms of this agreement.
This is a single product license. Map products may be used within a single product, either print or electronic, on a limited time basis under the terms outlined within this agreement.
Under this License you MAY NOT:
- Redistribute, publish, or sell copies of the indicated trail guides or information on this documentation to others, in any printed or electronic format, except as specifically allowed within this agreement.
- Use Pocket Pals trail information in any form that could be construed to be competitive to the Pocket Pals and/or Outdoors LLC business.
- Use Pocket Pals trail information within television broadcast, DVD, CD-ROM, or videotape works. For additional licenses permitting use of Pocket Pals map products, please contact Pocket Pals at office@PPtrailmaps.com.
- Create any obscene, scandalous, or defamatory works, as defined by Pocket Pals at the time the work is created, using Pocket Pals map products or any modification of Pocket Pals map products.
- Publish, print, display and change the trail guide and information for your own use or use by your company, according to the terms of this agreement.
- Create commercial derivative software works from the indicated trail information.
- Export the indicated trail information contrary to U.S. export regulations.
Terms and Conditions:
ALL HARD COPY AND DIGITAL MAP PRODUCTS DOWNLOADED FROM Pocket Pals or purchased from Pocket Pals ARE COPYRIGHTED BY Pocket Pals and Outdoors LLC OR THIRD PARTIES. IT IS NOT NECESSARY THAT YOU OBTAIN A LICENSE FOR PERSONAL USE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE ANY PRODUCT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Each document and other material published by Pocket Pals or Outdoors LLC on this server or in hard copy may contain other proprietary notices or describe products, services, or technologies owned by Pocket Pals and/or Outdoors LLC or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting to the user a license to copyright, trademark, and patent OR alter and copyright, trademark or patent any other intellectual property right of Pocket Pals and/or Outdoors LLC or third party.
In addition, by downloading or using any information provided by Pocket Pals and/or Outdoors LLC or other third parties, you agree that outdoor activities can create unforeseen risks and dangers and that you use this information at your own risk. Also, you agree to hold Pocket Pals and Outdoors LLC and its owners, employees and contractors harmless from any and all damages, injuries and accidents which may or may not occur while using this information and you agree to waive your right to sue in court.
Additional Rights Available:
If you are unsure of your rights under this agreement, or wish to use Pocket Pals trail information in a manner not expressly permitted by this agreement, such as in products for sale or other commercial uses, please contact office@PPtrailmaps.com for information and additional licensing options.