Help Keep Colorado's Trails and Parks Open
If we all want to see our beloved trails and parks remain open during the COVID-19 pandemic there are a few guidelines that we all need to follow to help keep our outdoor spaces open. After all, these outdoor spaces are so critical at this time for letting us get some well-needed exercise, some fresh air and sunshine, and some respite from the current lock-down situation.
1. Do not use trails and parks if you are exhibiting any symptoms.
2. If trailheads or parking lots are full, or very crowded, please try to go to another location that is less crowded.
3. Follow CDC guidelines on personal hygiene prior to visiting parks and trails.
4. Be prepared for limited use / or closures of public restrooms and water fountains.
5. Go solo, or with only 1-2 other people from your household.
6. Share the trail and warn other trail users of your presence as you pass.
7. Observe at least 6 feet of social distancing while in parks or on the trails. Allow much more then 6' of distancing if you, or other users around you, are huffing and puffing with exertion. Step off the trail if necessary to let others pass safely.
We all thank you for your consideration as our parks and trails are becoming quite crowded and we do not want to have this essential resource cut off from us.