GIVING BACK - Pocket Pals Trail Maps Gives Back to Local Non-Profits
POCKET PALS supports numerous local, non-profit organizations involved with outdoor recreation, conservation, restoration, trails, parks and open spaces.
We support these organizations through direct donations, donated products, special events, or promotional/cooperative ventures.
In 2021 Pocket Pals donated 15% of our profits to the organizations listed below.
- Colorado Fourteeners Initiative
- Colorado Mountain Club
- Friends of Cheyenne Canon
- Friends of the Peak
- Guardians of Palmer Park
- Palmer Land Conservancy
- Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance
- Rocky Mountain Field Institute (RMFI)
- Trails and Open Space Coalition (TOSC)