GIVING BACK - Pocket Pals Trail Maps Gives Back to Outdoor Recreation Non-Profits
POCKET PALS supports local, non-profit organizations involved with outdoor recreation, conservation and restoration, trails, parks and open space; either through direct donations, donated products, special events, or promotional/cooperative ventures.
In 2019 we donated 15% of our profits to the organizations listed below!
Organizations supported are:
- Trails and Open Space Coalition (TOSC)
- Colorado Mountain Club
- Colorado Fourteeners Initiative
- Friends of Cheyenne Canon
- Greenway Fund
- Guardians of Palmer Park
- Palmer Land Trust
- Pikes Peak Outdoor Recreation Alliance
- Rocky Mountain Field Institute (RMFI)
- Upa Downa
- Friends of the Peak (FOTP)