City: Parks, Trails & Recreation Maps
This collection contains 5 maps that include popular recreational destinations within the city of Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs, Colorado:
- Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs: Parks, Trails and Recreation map (includes all of the outdoor recreation opportunities throughout the entire Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs vicinity)
- Palmer Park (a detailed map of this major park, centrally located in Colorado Springs, Colorado)
- Trail Map # 3: N. Cheyenne Canon Area, from the Pikes Peak Region series (includes one of the most popular hiking and mountain biking areas in Colorado Springs; North Cheyenne Canon Park).
- Trail Map #4: Section 16 Area, from the Pikes Peak Region series (includes Red Rock Open Space, Bear Creek Regional Park, Intemann Trail and the popular Section 16 / Red Rock Loop Trail).
- Trail Map #5: Pikes Peak Area, from the Pikes Peak Region series, (includes Barr Trail (first portion of Barr Trail to Barr Camp) and the challenging Manitou Incline).
- Trail Map #10: Rampart Range Area, from the Pikes Peak Region series (including the world famous Garden of the Gods Park and Blodgett Peak Open Space).
CLICK HERE to see an overview map of the Pikes Peak Region series
View the Pikes Peak Region map covers for Map#3,#4,#5 and #10 below for an entire list of the trails and parks included on each map.
The Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs: Parks, Trails and Recreation map contains detailed information on: dog parks, water recreation, fishing, rock climbing, ice rinks, golf courses, sports complexes, trails, parks and open spaces.
This map is 24-1/4" X 32-1/2" (when open) and 4-1/16" X 6" (when folded) and is waterproof and tear-resistant.
Small sample area from City Parks, Trails and Recreation map
Sample of table on back of City Parks, Trail and Recreation map (Sports Complexes). There is a table for each of the following recreation categories: Dog Parks, Trails, Parks and Open Spaces, Rock Climbing, Ice Rinks, Sports Complexes, Fishing, Golf Courses and Water Recreation.