Longs Peak Hiking / Climbing Map (a Colorado Fourteener)
This is a hiking / climbing route map for Longs Peak in the Front Range of Colorado. This map shows all 4 trailheads and all 5 routes. For more information on this Colorado Fourteener click HERE.
- Keyhole (Standard)
- Keplinger's Couloir
- Glacier Gorge / N. Longs Peak
- Boulder Brook
- Sandbeach (Copeland Lake) Trailhead
- Glacier Gorge Trailhead
- Storm Pass Trailhead
- Longs Peak Trailhead
All Colorado 14er climbing / hiking maps contain the following information for each route:
1) Delineation of the climbing route on a detailed base map (including roads, public land boundaries, contours (80' intervals), and hydrology (streams, lakes, etc.)
2) Difficulty of the climb rated by Class (Yosemite Decimal System)
2) Exposure Rating
3) Snow Steepness
4) Length of the Route
5) Elevation Gain & Loss
6) Starting Elevation
7) Elevation Profile
8) Waypoints (landmarks) and their mileages along the route
9) Detailed description for locating the trailhead
The maps in this series are 3-5/8" W X 4-1/4" H (when folded) and are 17" X 11" (when unfolded) and they are both waterproof and tear-resistant.
For more information about this map CLICK HERE.