Longs Peak - Front RangePOCKET PALS Trail Maps
Hiking/climbing route map for Longs Peak in the Front Range. This peak has 4 Trailheads and 5 Routes. For more information on this Colorado Fourteener click HERE.
- Keyhole (Standard)
- Keplinger's Couloir
- Glacier Gorge / N. Longs Peak
- Boulder Brook
- Sandbeach (Copeland Lake) Trailhead
- Glacier Gorge Trailhead
- Storm Pass Trailhead
- Longs Peak Trailhead
All Colorado 14er climbing/hiking maps contain the following information for each route:
1) Delineation of the climbing route on a detailed base map (including roads, public land boundaries, contours (80' intervals), and hydrology (streams, lakes, etc.)
2) The difficulty of the climb rated by Class (Yosemite Decimal System)
2) Exposure Rating
3) Snow Steepness
4) Length of the Route
5) Elevation Gain & Loss
6) Starting Elevation
7) Elevation Profile
8) Waypoints (landmarks) and their mileages along the route
9) Detailed description for locating the trailhead
The maps in this series are 3-5/8" W X 4-1/4" H (when folded) and are 17" X 11" (when unfolded) and they are both waterproof and tear-resistant.
Glad I Had It!
I used this route map recently and was really impressed with the information on the map. Everything I needed to have a safe and enjoyable hike. Thanks Pocket Pals.