Trail Map #2 - Gold Camp Area
The trails on this map are located southwest of Colorado Springs, Colorado. All of the trails on this map are located in the Pike National Forest in Teller County with a portion of some trails crossing over into El Paso County. To see an overview map of our Pikes Peak Region series, CLICK HERE.
Please note that it is recommended to have a 4WD, high clearance vehicle for F.S. Rd. 379, which is approximately 1.25 miles long. The Ring the Peak Trail (Trail 668 & FS 379), Nelson's, Mt. Rosa, and Forester (Trail 710) all utilize this road to access their trailheads.
The trails included on Map #2 in Gold Camp Area are listed below. For more information on these trails click on the underlined trail names below.
- Captain Jack's (667) - Jones Park to Lake Moraine
- Forester (Trail 701)
- Lake Moraine (aka Missing Link)
- Mason Reservoir (South Slope Recreation Area)
- McReynolds Reservoir (South Slope Recreation Area)
- Mt. Big Chief
- Mt. Rosa
- Nelson's (672)
- Penrose-Rosemont Reservoir
- Ring the Peak (Segments 8-9 & 9-10)
- Trail 668/Pipeline
For more information about our Geo-PDF digital map for Map #2, CLICK HERE.