Trail Map #9 - Pikes Peak RegionPOCKET PALS Trail Maps
The trails on this map are located on the north slope of Pikes Peak and are accessible from either the Pikes Peak Highway, Green Mountain Falls or Chipita Park. Most of the trails on this map are either in the Pike National Forest or the North Slope Recreation Area. To see an overview map of our Pikes Peak Region series, CLICK HERE.
The trails included on this map are listed below. For detailed trail descriptions, photos, videos, and reviews, click on the highlighted trail names below.
- Blue River (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Catamount (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Catamount - RTP (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Felton Thomas
- Limber Pine (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Mt. Esther
- Mule Deer (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Ring the Peak (Cascade to Catamount)
- S. Catamount Creek
For more information about our digital map product for Map#9, CLICK HERE.
A portion of every sale supports local trails, park, open space and conservation/restoration non-profits.