Trail Map #9 - Pikes Peak Region
Trail Maps for Colorado's Pikes Peak Region
The trails on this map are located on the north slope of Pikes Peak and are accessible from either the Pikes Peak Highway, Green Mountain Falls, or Chipita Park. Most of the trails on this map are either in the Pike National Forest or in the North Slope Recreation Area. To see an overview map of our Pikes Peak Region series, CLICK HERE.
The trails included on this map are listed below. For detailed trail descriptions, photos, videos, and reviews, click on the highlighted trail names below.
- Blue River (North Slope Recreation Area)
- Catamount (North Slope Recreation Area)
- Catamount - RTP (N. Slope Recreation Area)
- Felton Thomas
- Limber Pine (North Slope Recreation Area)
- Mt. Esther
- Mule Deer (North Slope Recreation Area)
- Ring the Peak (Cascade to Catamount)
- S. Catamount Creek
For more information about our digital map product (GeoPDF) for Map#9, CLICK HERE.